Panels, speeches and sermons during AAPI Heritage Month, May 2021
- (February 2021: panel on violence against AAPI people and cross-racial solidarity as a special feature during Jamerson Watson’s Black Futures Month series on facebook)
- (March 2021: panel on ancestors and sermon on AAPI wisdom for eco-justice as keynote for Brite Divinity School’s annual AAPI Colloquium)
- 5/16 sermon at First Presbyterian Church of Hayward: “Gambling on Community”
- 5/23, sermon at Ashland Peace Church (Ashland Congregational UCC): “The Multilingual Kindom of God“
- 5/25 panel with the Peninsula Multifaith Coalition on “Religious Responses to anti-Asian violence“
- 5/26 panel with other Chalice Press authors on Growing Up Asian in America (coming soon)
- 5/31 sermon at the UU Church of Fullerton on “What America Can Learn from the Underestimated and Invisible“
Sandhya speaks on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, anti-0ppression, community engagement, and congregational vitality. Recent and upcoming keynotes include the Church Benefits Association (the Power of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), the National Association of Social Workers – Alaska Chapter (Transforming Communities), the Western Region Association of Music Therapists of America (The harmony and dissonance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), and Brite Divinity School (for the annual Asian Ministry Colloquium).
If you would like to book Sandhya as a speaker, keynoter or preacher at your next event, please fill in this form and you’ll hear back from her soon! NOTE: If you’re seeking Sandhya as a consultant or trainer, go to this page instead.